Dinner/Luncheon Show For Bus Groups
A unique new destination for your bus tour... Visit the Sonoma County Coast, Russian River, and Wine Country
Dinner and Performance with William FlorianRead a personal note from William
Join William as he brings you on a journey, starting when he got
his first guitar after seeing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show,
the folk and rock n roll bands of the 60's, his time performing as
a lead singer with the famous New Christy Minstrels, and into the
90s performing his original songs from his many CDs recorded
with his band The Mountain Folk Singers.
Expect sitting back, singing along, and enjoying the songs of the 60's, The New Christy Minstrels, Peter Paul and Mary, John Denver, and uplifting, inspiring original songs presented with amusing stories in a heart warming, fun and intimate show.
Bus Tours are in Northern California one hour north of San Francisco.
Bus tour options include visits to wineries, Russian River area, majestic Armstrong Woods redwood forest, Sebastopol and Guerneville shopping, breathtaking northern California coastline, and more, topped off with a fine dinner and William's show.
Your choice of dining/show locations, many to choose from including:
- Filippi's, Napa, Ca
- Great Italian food. Casual Italian atmosphere.
- Gaia Napa Valley, American Canyon, Ca
- Ryde Hotel, Walnut Grove, Ca
- This California Delta landmark is located three miles south of Walnut Grove, on scenic State Highway 160. You will find the hotel in its peaceful setting on the orchard-lined banks of the Sacramento River. Great attractions near by including eco river tour.
- Village Inn, Monte Rio, Ca
- Charming Inn among the redwoods alongside the Russian River. Meal and Show inside the warm dining room and fireside lounge or on the Cabana Terrace outside, overlooking the beautiful Russian River.
- Highland Dell, Monte Rio, Ca
- La Gare Restaurant, Santa Rosa, CA
- Fine dining in the Rail Road Square shopping district. Close to the Luther Burbank Gardens and Charles Schultz/Peanuts-Snoopy Museum
- French Garden Restaurant, Sebastopol, Ca
- Mystic Isle Restaurant at the Jenner Inn, Jenner, CA
- Dine amoungst the antiques in the historical charming Jenner Inn. A Beautiful setting where the Russian River meets the ocean.
- Deerpark Villa, Fairfax, (Marin County, Northern California)
- An old historical charming favorite spot of local senior groups nestled in a garden setting amongst the redwood trees. It is close to shopping, San Rafael Mission, art museums, and other attractions.
- PJs Abbey Restaurant, Orange, CA
- Very unique converted church with a superb dining experience close to many southern California attractions.
- Barnabys By The Bay, Inverness California on Point Reyes
- Awesome water views of Tomales Bay.
- Blue Water Bistro, Bodega Bay, CA
- Inviting, intimate dining room on a hillside overlooking the water.
- Armstrong Woods
- Korbel Winery
- The Sonoma Coast
We recommend visits to...
Let us help you put together a fun and relaxing itinerary for your group!
Prices starting as low as $34.00 per person, includes meal, tax, tip, and show.
Step on guide (optional) adds humor, information, and stories of the local area to your bus tour. Starting at $150.
On-going show available to book anytime:
Americas Favorite Folk Songs Of The 60's
A musical journey of Americas greatest folk songs including songs he performed as a member of the famous New Christy Minstrels plus the music of Peter Paul and Mary, John Denver, others, and uplifting Vision Folk originals.
These new uplifting seasonal shows are also available...
This Land is Your Land
Folk favorites, plus inspiring songs and a show honoring America and freedom
Let There Be Peace On Earth
Folk favorites, plus songs and a show that inspires world peace
Songs Of The Holidays
Folk favorites, plus sing-a-long Thanksgiving and Christmas songs of cheer and gratitude
To book a show call 707-524-7898 or email email@example.com
Photo courtesy of Jenner Inn.